5.9.09

It's PEEVE Time!!!

I hate to say this, actually I don't bc it's the whole truth - I loathe some lil' things. Seeing this pic this morning just set me off. WHY, I ask...

For the Nth time, Jess Alba has gone from Brunette to Blondie. Why don't you stick with what mother nurture/nature gave you. Trust me, she knows best. 100% dark brunettes should not go the blonde root - it just looks brassy and totally un-classy. What's your take? Yay or nay?

Other lil' pet peevies that are under my skin as of late (all language related):

-When people say, "Anywho!" ahhhh - make the nails on the chalkboard STOP!
-Profanity - droppin' the F bomb at any age doesn't make you younger/older depending on the way you look at it
-When people say, "You know what?" - how am i supposed to know when you haven't even told me yet?

What's totally awesome though? I looove making up NEW and UNUSED words! It's my latest trend... Say "MONKEY" the next time you want to drop a stupie expletive.

1 comment:

Em said...

you KNOW i'm all about flauntin' what your mama gave ya;-)