25.7.09

The Bachelorette: Mango Mango Nail Polish!!!

IDK if you're anything like me - but summer is pedi season! Tanner P has got me thinkin', "What makes feet HOTT? Why is MANGO MANGO polish magic? Where can I get me some, if indeed it's the IT color carrying the IT factor?" So my fashionista quest has begun. I've swept the land high and low searching for the coveted color! So word on B Street {beauty st.} is that L'Oreal's Mango-Get-Em shade is the former Mango Mango shade!!! Purrdy sure drugstores across Uhmericuh will be sold out!

My vote? Tanner P creates his on Piggy Polish line...



Psst! L'Oreal's stock may be hittin' the roof too! See, Loverbuns? my obsesh for "All Things Gorge" can translate into Mooola!

1 comment:

Em said...

ok, wait, did you have on THE mango, mango color on sunday or did you have the mango-get-em shade on? it's my next purchase, but LET ME KNOW ASAP.