23.6.09

Transformers Do's or Don'ts?

Basically, the new Transformers flick is coming out tonight at Midnight! How do I know? Because all the boys in my life are PuMPeD to the MAX to go see it! Is it because it brings back the inner "little 80's boy" in them when they used to watch the cartoon and beg to buy the latest toy transformers? Um...hi. Whether they like to admit it, I think this is an absolute YES! So... I found these sweet pics and wanted your take on the some of the latest trends: "mock" flannel plaid shirts sported by guys and girls, and big belts around the mid-sections? I have to admit - I have both. Are these new fads do's or definite don'ts?



Want a wannabe for yourself? Here's one I spotted for $39.50 from Delia's


Or this one from The Buckle? It's on sale for only $11.90!!!



Lovin' or Hatin' the Big Black Waist Belt? Miss Megan is sportin' one at the Premiere!



Forever 21 has one for CHEAP! Here's a look-a-like for $6.80!!!




[celeb pics from people.com]

No comments: