13.12.10

Helloooo Out There!! Anyone Home?!?

Okay so a year later I'm BAAACK! I had to shed my el b's after having the totally presh babykins and needed a break - BUT!!! This break has been full of brainstorming and DRESS MY LIFE is going BIG TIME Baby! I'm ready to SPLURGE all my sshhh secrets and fill you in on EVERYTHING! The tricks, the trends, tutorials, ways to save your doll-hairs (err kaching-a-linga) all while making it totally easy! Sound fun?!? Yeah, my life is. And your life will be too! Stay tuned... The goodness kicks off starting 2011!!! Merry Kiss-mas little lovelies! Get stoked!

P. "stinkin" S. We'll also be having a "new addition" to our blog! Hush, no, I'm not preggers again all ya'll! You're right, I do make delicious babykins but no. My cute lil' mini me SIL is becoming an author! Watch out - she's d-to the-arling, also happens to be a hair guru, & a very whimsy slash funky fashionista! Yes, yes... there's no denyin' dress my life is gonna get a whole lot hotter!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Ok, got your e-mail about coming back and I can't wait!! Thanks for responding. All my girlfriends and I are dying for you to come back and aren't giving up on this darling blog of yours! We know how it is to juggle kids/life/AND be a cute lil' fashionista keeping up a cute lil' fashionista blog (well..we don't do that part)..but we get the rest! So, we will keep waiting patiently..but will continue checking back every week or so. :)