30.8.09

September is YOGA Month!!


Calling all Yoga NEwBIES (yes, and even those of you who are rather rusty slash stale)!!! Here's your chance to bust a serious downward dog slash warrior pose of your own for one wonderful week of FREE YOGA!!

Um...hi. No better time than the present (such it is such a gift slash present). September is YOGA month - so our good friends at yogamonth.org are hookin' us up.

Not only will you clear your mind, be crazzy sore afterwards, and see your arm flabby firm up... but you'll become a HUGE fan! I promise, the whole "I feel like I'm playing a game of TWISTER - MAKE IT STOP!" syndrome will fade after day 2 or 3 and you'll want to bust out your yoga mat all the time!

Ooo, I get Tee-Hee's {heart giggles} just thinking about my enthusiasm for yoga (including my totally presh hot pink mat)!!

CLICK HERE to SIGN UP for your 1 WEEK FREE!!!



Psst! For those of you who are all about "I'll do it - if Celeb's do" than you're in luck! Aniston, Maddona, Witherspoon, Thurman, and Paltrow swear it's the best secret to a smokin' slim bod! [pic of reese witherspoon from insider.com]

1 comment:

Em said...

ugh, i am so not a yoga person. did it once and i'd rather run another 1/2 marathon than do it again. however, i cannot pass up some yoga clothes any day of the week. they are DANG comfy!