11.8.09

CHANEL 2009 Look 4 Less!!!

IDK how many of my fellow fashionistas saw the pics from the Chanel Fall 2009 Collecsh... But it is SOOOO me and my BFF Barbie! I have a surius obsesh crush right now! What I love more than anything (besides the fact that baby pink is involved) is that it's do-able for the every day fashionista. It's not too "out there" where you'd look like a flippin' costume freak walking through your local grosh-store. Loove the lil' touch of green accent on the nails! I'm lovin' this WHOLE LOOK!!



Here are my picks for a look that's waaay less!! Click the pics to start shoppin!









Psst! It's still too early to find wool sweaters! Hence the missing pink scarf slash sweater ensemb! Dontchoo worry - when i find 'em I'll post 'em. The OPI nail color is called Gargantuan Green Grape

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Love it!!! :) You are always finding the cutest styles!

Em said...

maternity miss!!! i need maternity fashionista advice!!!! and i need to get out of my "red nail" funk. i'm so stuck on red toes. those or french tip. come on self, you can do gargantuan green grape...