14.7.09

The Most Wonderful Time of The Year!!!


Fashionistas, I hope you've been saving your pennies! It's that time again. Nah, not the holidays - Nordstrom's Semi-Annual Sale!!! AHHH! I know!!! Here's the skinny: The sale starts this Friday, the 17th and goes through the weekend. But wait, if you're a true fashionista...you know the ropes to this whole biznaz. Go Thursday late afternoon slash evening [but be careful, they close early 8:00 pm], hit up your fave departments, and ask the sales rep what's going on sale. They'll even show you the binder that identifies which "goodies" are dropping rock bottom! Psst! More often than not, you can buy it right then and there for the sale price!! Whaat? Yeah, I know...who's your fashionista bff? Your welcome. This is TOTALLY THE TRICK OF THE TRADE! It's how I scored all my top picks last year! :) If you do happen to go on "opening" day...make sure to be there at 8:00 AM SHARP! It's a mad dash to say the least!

Want to browse the catalogue? CLICK HERE!



Psst! Stay tuned... later on today or tomorrow, I'll be posting my top picks for this year's sale!!

1 comment:

Em said...

ahhh!!!! unfortunately i will not be exercising my right to VISA (used as a verb you'll note) this year. however, my step mother is well equipted with sizes for all family members in tow, gibson style. can't WAIT for christmas:-)