30.6.09

More Missy...



I'm taking this moment as MINE. I'm justifying this lil' moment as being deserved out of the many that have been behind this computie in honor of YOU... Fabby Fashionistas! So which one of these rings, rings your bell? Like, what I'm asking is um... hmm... how do i put this delicately...not about you, but rather me. So um...there, i've said it. I've saved up some monies and like this lil' finger candy. Which one is more Missy?

The End.

Thanks for your devoted opinions.



Psst! You may want these lil tid-bits in helping you make a more accurate choice:
1) The White is so Fresh and so clean clean... and I've got a killa white watch that would look awesomeness wit it.
2) The Pink is my most favoritist color ever... and like I could make it work with almost everything if push comes to shuuuuv.

2 comments:

Jamie & Ryan said...

Melissa!!! Gosh, it's been a long time! I hope that things are going well for you. I love this and the pink pistachio. They're so fun to read. Thanks for the FB invite so that I was able to find them :)

As far as the ring (LOVE it, by the way), I think that you should get the white. I just think that it will go with more things. Although, you're so adorable that I'm sure you could make it work with any outfit!

Lindsay said...

Love the white...go for it!