29.6.09

MORE FREE Bare Escentuals


If you've already scored your FREE 10 Day Sample of the latest foundation from Bare Escentuals, here's yet another offer to get yet another 10 day sample! We're talking a FULL MONTH of FREE Foundation!! This is just peachy at it's sweetest!! Now you have 2 more options in scoring some of the BEST FOUNDATION EVER!!! Just pick up your free 10-day sample at any Sephora store location. CLICK HERE for the offer! I'm going today to GET MINE!! TEE HEE {heart giggles}!!!

Don’t have a Sephora near you? You can get the sample free with any Sephora.com order by using code BEMATTE.

2 comments:

Jamie & Ryan said...

Melissa, this is such a fun site! I started reading it at work and I had a hard time tearing myself away from it so that I could actually do some real work! I'm amazed at how you are able to keep up with everything and find all these great deals. I have to admit I'm a little overwhelmed. I want to buy everything!! Ha ha! I am very excited about the bare ecentuals giveaway. I have never been one to wear powder or foundation (in fact, I know very little about it at all) but I think its about time I start. My skin has been acting up on me ever since I moved to Omaha where it is humid and muggy all the time. Any words of advise for a first-time user of make-up in general? The only make-up I have ever worn is eye liner, blush, and mascara from Mary-Kay since my Grandma used to sell it.

Missy said...

Um...hi, jamie your skin is gorge! The porcelain baby doll face needs absolutely nada!

One thing you'll luuv about bareMinerals is that it's super easy on your skin. A'hem...embarassing confession: i used to be The Queen of Breakouts! Ahh, I know! This stuff is awesomeness! I'd recommend the Medium Tan for your complexion.

Shhh, don't tell...but I actually sleep in it sometimes when I'm too tired and I won't even wake up with a big red one!

I won't lie. It will take your skin some getting used to. It may "itch" for the first few days of using it. Your skin won't know what to do with the minerals. But don't fret...they'll soon adjust and become BFF's!

I'll dedicate a post just to you in the next few days all about: Newbies to Makeup!

Love ya!