26.6.09

FREE Gift From COACH!


COACH has a new line called the POPPY collection! It's geared towards a more fun, in-yo-face bright n' happy crowd! I love how giddy it is! But more than that, I love that COACH stores nationwide are giving away FREEBIES! That's right fashionistas, CLICK HERE to fill out your info! Print the page when prompted and bring it into a COACH store nearest you! Hurry quick, once the supply is out you're hosed. I have a sneaky suspicion that the gift might be COACH pencils?!?!


4 comments:

Ashley Poulsen said...

Oh yay! There's a Coach store right by the Express I work at...I'll go get my free gift tonight before my shift!

Thanks Missy! xoxo

Em said...

fun! i'm checking now to see if we even have a store near us.

Missy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missy said...

So i went today to snag my freebie gift - do you want me to spoilage it for ya'll? k, i'll tell ya. Yeppers, it's those presh pencils! :) Write me a thank you note with 'em.