24.6.09

The 60's Fringe Bag!


Miss Taylor Swift likes it - obviously, regardless of the style of the outfit. I would not advise this. Her stylist needs pointers.


Um...hi. Lindsay, are you running away from being caught with all black and a brown bag? *GASP* I would run too! Blek! The leggings, again? Suurrriusly. But I dare say, the boho bag is blazin'. Looove it!


So does Nicole Ritchie and she pulls it off. Do you? If so, here's some look-a-likes for less! Mwah! You're welcome. Hey sport it with your waist belt and plaid shirt from yesterday! Get 'em girl!


Um...are you kidding me? The 1st boho bag from ALDO is on sale for$29.98! Whhaaat? Yeah, I know. Crazy steal at it's finest. Click HERE to snag yours before they're gonzo! The 2nd one is also from ALDO on sale for $79.00. Click HERE to see more!


[pics from people.com, usmagazine.com]

No comments: