5.5.09

Ma's Best Features...

In tribute to Mother's Day [Sunday, yes Sunday chicas] I want to get a little beauty conversation starter going. What flattering features do you have Mom to thank for?

It's hard for me because people say I look more like my Pops. But, Mom, I do have you to thank for my shnauz. It's cute and petite unlike my dad's koala bear nose. Whoa, glad the gene pool fished me Mom's beak [sorry dad, this is not about father's day]. I can also thank Mom for my skin. It's oh so leathery and rough. But...with the bad there's also some good. Her skin is olive toned, as is mine, which tans beautifully! I've also been told that my blonde hair comes from her side too. I love being a blonde. So many things I'm thankful to my Madre for. But let's be honest; a girl cares about looks and for that, our Mom's have much to be praised for.

Your turn! Spill the beans, girls! Which of your pretty features can you thank your Mama for? Which do you wish you had but don't? What features do you hope your little girls inherit? Be sure to share these with Mom so that she feels extra pretty for blessing you with her beauty. Thanks, MOM! Love ya!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa,

Ryan sent us your blog addresses. Fun stuff here! I need some fashion advice. I'm looking for a good hair stylist. Any recommendations? Glad you're recovered and hopefully feeling much better. Talk to you guys later.

-Marijo