18.5.09

Flip 4 Flops!

Get ready for this one - and put a reminder alarm in your tele-phono! I'm tempted to not even share in this awesome goodie because I don't want to have to bust-a-move by bustin' you out of my way when I'm snaggin' up my goods. But anyway, okay I'll be nice. This Saturday, May 23rd, OLD NAVY is selling their flip-flops, which BTW are oh so grungy-comfy I can't even handle it, for only $1.00!!! I KNOW! There is a limit of 5 per person! They aren't advertising this until Thursday. This is totally the inside scoop! Keep it on the low down. Of if you do blab your mouth off - blab that you found out about it here!
I better have a gajillion flip-flops exploding from my mailbox next week from all y'all who have decided to send me a "thank-you" gift. Oh and get this...I'll be giving you a tid-bit next week of how to turn your flips into chic foot accessories!

No comments: