14.5.09

DIY Eggcellent Facial

So, I'm gettin' the lumpscious knot at the adam's apple level just thinking about raw eggs and my babyskin face in the same sentence! But surriously, all heebie-jeebies aside...this is a fool-proof facial that will make those pores shrink to mere nothingness! How you say? Because...um..did I mention it's makeup artist Jeffrey Paul's recipe? Say no more...I'm whipping the whites as I speak.

“Whip egg whites into a foam and apply a thin layer to your face, with either a brush or fingers. Let dry. After 10 to 15 minutes, you will feel the egg firm on your skin, which will tell you that it’s time to rinse it off.”

Ach'hem...Excuse me while I dry-heave myself to my flawless face! Were you a brave princess in shining amore? How'd it go?

1 comment:

Em said...

i might need some time to convince myself....but sean's campout may drive me to it!